What is it?
- Castor oil is popularly known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties
- It is one of the most effective natural remedies that a lot of people swear by.
- It is mostly used for treating skin conditions and dandruff
- Other benefits include castor oil being an effective laxative, wound healer, acne and fungus fighter, as well as a natural moisturiser
How to use it?
Cleanse the area where you have the wart.
Simply put a few drops of castor oil on the wart area daily.
- It can take a week or more for the wart to be destroyed, depending on the type of wart.
- In most cases there shouldn't be any roughness caused after the wart is removed.
A word of caution
- Do not use castor oil if you are pregnant
- It is known to cause allergic reaction in some people
- Do a patch test on the healthy skin before you apply it on the wart
- If you have a wart that's extremely painful, you should see your doctor immediately
Aven Buzz Wart Remover Pen
Warts typically end up going away on their own. Although home remedies such as castor oil may help but they're not backed by science. You should discontinue using them if there's any allergic reaction.