Typical Costs For Skin Tag Removal In 2022
It costs around $150, depending on number of skin tags you want removed.
- Insurance companies do not cover the cost of skin tag removal since it is considered a cosmetic procedure.
What's The Procedure?
- Skin tags are usually cut off with sterile scissors.
- Skin tags can be frozen with liquid nitrogen.
- Skin tags can be cauterized with electric current.
What About Any Additional Costs?
- The only time you might end up paying more is if the skin tag grows back.
- Other case might be if there has been any scarring left and you want to get rid of it.
External Resources: Read More About Treatments on MedlinePlus or Find a Dermatologist
Remove Skin Tags At Home: Buy Aven Buzz Skin Tag Remover Pen