Helps Relieve Neck Pain
Helps Improve Posture
Helps restore proper cervical curvature
- Recommended for using 10-15 minutes a day
Helps with stiff neck, painful neck, TMJ, migraines, and common neck & spinal problems
Most Effective Way To Relieve Neck Pain!
Aven Buzz Cervical Neck Stretcher Pillow offers simple and effective physical solution for relieving neck pain. Using it 10-15 minutes a day can help alleviate neck pain, headaches, TMJ, migraines, and other common neck and spinal problems. (Can't be used as an ordinary pillow all night long).
Cervical Spine Alignment
The ergonomic C-curve design of our neck cervical pillow matches the human cervical spine. When you lie down on the pillow, it offers vertical, horizontal support, and curvature stretch for more complete neck traction while reducing spinal pressure.
It also helps users maintain a good spinal posture, relieve pain and pressure, support the cervical spine and help restore the C-shaped curve of the neck.
Helps With Most Neck & Spinal Issues
Our Neck Cervical Traction Pillow not only helps with neck pain, it can also help with:
- Improving Posture
- Pinched Nerve
- And many other neck & spinal problems
Easy To Use
Aven Buzz Neck Cervical Traction Pillow is pretty easy to use and your neck will relaxed in just 10 minutes at the comfort of your own home!
Although it is as easy to use as simply laying down on the pillow for 10 minutes, we recommend you follow these instructions to get the best out of your neck traction device:
- Find a quiet place where you can lay down or sit back for about 10 minutes. This can be on a bed, sofa, floor or recliner.
- Locate the neck support of the device around the middle of your neck. Start with gentle traction ( convex side under your head).
- Gently reposition on the device, up or down along your spine to locate the most comfortable position for your neck. Bent your knees, put your hand beside your head.
- Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
- Take notice of how the support is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you are releasing tension.
- You may notice your neck, traps and shoulder muscles relax further and your posture become more aligned.
- Reposition lightly every few minutes to prevent localized fatigue. You may re-assume your position if need.
- Like any new exercise, start off slowly. Use the gentle support level for 5 minutes then reassess whether or not you can use it for an additional 5 minutes. Progress gradually as you are comfortable.
- If you feel you can use more neck support, use the strong traction neck support ( concave side under your head).
- NOTE: At first, you may feel slight discomfort as your muscles and joints adjust to their new positions. If you feel pain, discontinue using device and consult with your healthcare professional.